Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling Pvp Account 94 Mage, Dt&LunarDip, 88str 76 attk 45 def!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God

Selling Pvp Account 94 Mage, Dt&LunarDip, 88str 76 attk 45 def!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Selling Pvp Account 94 Mage, Dt&LunarDip, 88str 76 attk 45 def!!!!!   Selling Pvp Account 94 Mage, Dt&LunarDip, 88str 76 attk 45 def!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Hey there Runemart, Looking for someone to buy my account of me for RSGP, since im starting a new account i need cash for it, and i don't really want to pvp anymore (too many noobs, and glitches) so im offering you and amazing account, 94 mage with Desert Treasure and Lunar Diplocmacy DONE, comes with 5m for starting gear, has some pvp stuff on, i sold most so you could buy what you want to buy, i left pots and runes on there, with all ghostly robes, it has 88 str, 76 attack, and 45 def, and loads of good skills , add me on msn ; Harry1811@hotmail.co.uk , i will not go first since this account took like a year to make, and rsgp takes what a week to make a tidy stack? , i don't mind you paying half firtst then half after, but thats as close as your going to get to me going first, Sorry too many scammers tbh >.< , price will be discussed apon adding my msn, remember it comes with 5m anyway,,,,

cheers . praise me. for i am... God

Heres the pics...... https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/bonesawl.png/
Back to top Go down

Selling Pvp Account 94 Mage, Dt&LunarDip, 88str 76 attk 45 def!!!!!
Page 1 of 1