Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Runescape Lure Guide [Release Date of Oct 30]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheEliteLurer

Free Runescape Lure Guide [Release Date of Oct 30] Empty
PostSubject: Free Runescape Lure Guide [Release Date of Oct 30]   Free Runescape Lure Guide [Release Date of Oct 30] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:41 am

Thats right! A lure guide all you pvpers looking to boost your bank here is your chance! I for one am a Professional Lure on a Professional Lureing team. Ill be finishing up my personal guide on how to Manipulate and Lure someone quickly and with ease. Party hats Guaranteed! If you dont get a party hat with in 30 days of Reading this guide MONEY BACK Guarantee!

First 20 Copies go Free!

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

This guide breaks it down to the science of lureing and shows you how to Talk your way into the big dog riches of your dreams! Lure and lure again until your satisfied! This guide has got it all! Breaks down each type of Pure and how to use the pure during the fight and how to talk your victim into the wilderness! GUARANTEED to WORK! thats right! be Like the gods! BE THE ELITE! Reserve your Copy now! FREE! Until 20 spots run out
Back to top Go down

Free Runescape Lure Guide [Release Date of Oct 30]
Page 1 of 1