Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon platebodey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spike

Dragon platebodey Empty
PostSubject: Dragon platebodey   Dragon platebodey I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:19 am

at a forum called : rsnl.eu ( dutch) there is a topic called " dragon platebodey coming?"
proof so far:

[quote="Dominic"]Dragon platebodey Lolrt4

I dont know where this screenshot comes from and it could be another fake but better than a fake sale icon
in the highscores wat u can make in 1 minute.. and there is also a picture of a d plate ( or wat it has to become)

http://www.jagex.com/p=8AQAy9VninPB7H6LqG1ya8HsfouobXJrS7Yyo6NYbPs/corporate/Parents_Guide/membership_benefits.ws

Quote :
Mod Mark H Jagex Mod
03-Jul-2008 21:02:05 Dun dun duuuuun!

What is that mysterious staff the human is wielding, what cape is that on his back?

Is that dragon Elvarg or perhaps "mommy" had a darling child growing up somewhere before some nasty player slayed her...

Maybe I am just making things up to distract you from me stealing all your gold...

You'll just have to wait and see.

~ MMH ~

Quote :
Mod Mark H Jagex Mod
03-Jul-2008 23:25:29 "A J Mod is letting spoilers loose"

Or maybe he is just posting nonsense to make you *think* he is posting spoilers.

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.

~ MMH ~
some quotes of j mods on the forum

they think that there will be a dragon slayer part 2 comes ( quest f2p for rune plate)
becouse u also need to do that for a rune plate .
What do u guys think about this ?
Back to top Go down
Phant0m

Phant0m

Dragon platebodey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon platebodey   Dragon platebodey I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:57 am

i think its true that d-plate body might come.....but it is gonna take some time and not this year i think....
Back to top Go down
http://rsmart.roflforum.net
Mr X

Mr X

Dragon platebodey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon platebodey   Dragon platebodey I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:42 am

It's here now! It's just as good as I thought it was going to be tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon platebodey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon platebodey   Dragon platebodey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon platebodey
Page 1 of 1